Wednesday, May 30, 2007

week 3..cases...

Week 3 case studies...

These blogs are for the most a step down from the previous week's case studies. Most of them, except for one seems really casual, and nonchalant. The Library Lounge blog was the one that seemed to stick out, and was semi-more professional. The “Save Point” blog seems really youth/kid oriented, at least from the posts that I looked at, the target audience is for young people. Saying this, now it makes me think it does still have promise even on a library webpage, as there are different target audiences, and if I was in a public library, I may want to try and have a more appealing blog for youths if I was in charge of youth programs, etc. Depending on the audience, your blog should attempt to cater to it. So I think I should recant my first opinion on the professional look of the blogs, and rather say that the “casual” look is all about the purpose and the intended group that it is constructed for.

No comments: