Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Lazy Wednesdays...

yeah as the title says it...it's Wednesday, one of my slack days. Hahahaha, I have no classes on Wed. or Frid. So it's a pretty sweet schedule.

So for the people inquiring of my Maritime whereabouts, I am about 30 mins outside of Moncton, situated in a small town of "Cap-Pelé". We have the nicest beaches in the Maritimes, with the warmest saltwater "North of Virginia USA" (so they say, but I think it's pretty accurate, cause the water temp in the summer can easily reach the high 20s. From the coastline in my home town you can see PEI, which is not always easy to see but you can distinguish in the horizon. Well enough of my hometown area...

So thanks for everyone that left comments on my blog and looking forward to reading yours (yes I slacked off yesterday and didn't check the other student's blogs), but I will after I post this.

Cheers all,
Jérémie

No comments: