Thursday, May 10, 2007

Wikis...

As I mentioned in my first post, I dealt with wikis quite a bit with my co-op term and for the group working on wikis, there are international wiki symposiums that happen every year and have existed for a few years. They have conference proceedings, and some articles might prove useful. The conference proceedings are free for students, but you have to register with the site/association which is the ACM (Association for Computing Machinery). Here is a link to last year's conference proceedings. There is also a few good books on wikis one more technical and another which is more business/philosophical (I know that the links are to Chapters, but you could easily look up your local catalog, or do ILL, just figured with the title, author, ISBN, etc. would be useful). Anyways, I was just thinking about Wikis today and figured these links may be useful.


Cheers,
Jérémie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Many thanks for these links and tips. I've been intrigued by wikis and wanted to set some up - this will be really useful.